Giving Green to Great Non-Profits
As part of our efforts to beautify neighborhoods and reduce waste, we donate plants and materials to non-profits, hospitals, schools, senior centers, and other community groups. These are free of charge.
- We have small, medium, and tall plants available, from desk-sized to 6 ft. tall; most are indoor plants.
- To be considered for the program, send us a letter on company letterhead to: firstname.lastname@example.org requesting plants for your nonprofit organization. Click here to see a sample request letter.
- We do not hold plants or provide deliveries. Please bring an appropriate-sized vehicle and persons to pick them up.
- We will contact you so we can set a date and time for pick up.
- You must send us a brief description plus photos of how the plants were used within 2 weeks of the pick up. No need to hire a photographer! Photos from a cell phone camera will work just fine. Before and after photos are even better. We would appreciate you linking to us on social media and your website.
Thank you for participating in our Giving Green to Great Non-Profits! We can’t wait to see the plants in their new homes.
Please see our FAQ section and contact us at email@example.com or if you have any questions.