Giving Green to Great Non-Profits
As part of our efforts to beautify neighborhoods and reduce waste, we donate plants and materials to non-profits, hospitals, schools, senior centers, and other community groups. These are free of charge.
- We have small, medium, and tall plants available, from desk-sized to 6 ft. tall; most are indoor plants.
- To be considered for the program, send us a letter on company letterhead to: email@example.com requesting plants for your nonprofit organization. Click here to see a sample request letter.
- We do not hold plants or provide deliveries. Please bring an appropriate-sized vehicle and persons to pick them up.
- We will contact you so we can set a date and time for pick up.
- You must send us a brief description plus photos of how the plants were used within 2 weeks of the pick up. No need to hire a photographer! Photos from a cell phone camera will work just fine. Before and after photos are even better. We would appreciate you linking to us on social media and your website.